Do I need a Park Permit?

All events in a City of Fitchburg Park, Playground, and/or Field require a park permit. Permits Applications are available on the Parks Division Webpage via OpenGov or in the Recreation Department Office at City Hall Fitchburg. Applications are not permits, please have a permit in hand before advertising your event.  Events expecting more than 50 will need to complete a City of Fitchburg Public Assembly form through the Fitchburg Fire Department.

Show All Answers

1. How do I rent the Coggshall Park Stone House?
2. Do I need a Park Permit?
3. I've rented the Stonehouse and nobody came to open the doors. Who can I call?
4. Can I have a private event in the Parks?
5. When does the pool open?
6. How much does it cost to rent the Henry P. Coggshall Stone House?